School Investigated After Chemical Release! (Well, Axe Spray)

Readers — Emergency crews sped to a school in Brooklyn Wednesday after a kid sprayed Axe in room full of sixth graders. EMS transported eight students to the hospital, according to The NY Daily News (where I used to work!).

Of course, if Axe fumes were really as dangerous as all that, I should be dead. I live in an apartment with my teenage sons. – L.

Watch out! He's got an Axe!

Watch out! He’s got an Axe!

 

Sorry, comments and trackbacks have now been closed.