Hint: The old version of this vehicle used to have a seat, handlebars and three wheels, period. I can’t figure out if I’m more distressed by the safety equipment that seems better designed for the Turbo Drop, or the fact that we don’t seem capable of doing anything for more than two minutes without a drink at hand.-L
The website copy says:
Designed for babies, toddlers and beginning riders, this attractive Pink/Purple, 3-in-1 Trike grows with your child!
Stage 1-Parent Push Trike-When the pink waist bar is
installed the child will be unable to turn the wheel
Stage 2-Parent Guided Trike with parent handle
Stage 3-Kid Powered Tricycle
• Seat adjusts to 4 positions to fit almost any size child
• Adjustable, detachable push handle
• Push handle lets parent control direction with 1 hand
• 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar
• Non-slip pedals
• Footrests fold away and detach
• Durable metal/plastic construction
• Convenient beverage holder
• Extra large storage bucket with dumping feature
• Removable shade canopy adjusts to any angle
• Durable, quiet-ride tires
• Weight limit up to 50lbs.
• Assembly Required
P.S. (from Lenore): Nothing wrong with toys! Nothing wrong with kids! Or parents! Just something WEIRD about all the bells and whistles and excess safety stuff.